Sunday, December 4, 2011

A Covenant Of Praise


Winners’ Chapel International - Nyeri

Thanksgiving Service - Sunday – 4th December 2011
Prophetic Focus:  My Harvest Time Is HereGalatians 6:9
TOPIC – ENTERING INTO A COVENANT OF PRAISE

We serve a covenant Keeping God
Psalms 89:34 - My covenant will I not break, nor alter the thing that is gone out of my lips.

Covenants are for blessings: Abraham Example

Genesis 22:16 – 17
16 And said, By myself have I sworn, saith the LORD, for because thou hast done this thing, and hast not withheld thy son, thine only son:
17 That in blessing I will bless thee, and in multiplying I will multiply thy seed as the stars of the heaven, and as the sand which is upon the sea shore; and thy seed shall possess the gate of his enemies;

Example - Covenant of Tithe.
Genesis 28:20 – 22
20 And Jacob vowed a vow, saying, If God will be with me, and will keep me in this way that I go, and will give me bread to eat, and raiment to put on,
21 So that I come again to my father's house in peace; then shall the LORD be my God:
22 And this stone, which I have set for a pillar, shall be God's house: and of all that thou shalt give me I will surely give the tenth unto thee.

You pay tithe FROM THE BLESSINGS God has given you. NOT from BORROWED or STOLEN money.

God Is Not In Need; You Are The One In Need.
Psalms 50:12 - If I were hungry, I would not tell thee: for the world is mine, and the fulness thereof

Tithe is your BUS FARE to The Land of Abundance: The Land of No Shame, The Land of No Lack

Why You Enter Into A Covenant Of Praise With God
1.     You Are Crated To Praise
Isaiah 43:21 - This people have I formed for myself; they shall shew forth my praise.

Psalms 104:33 -  I will sing unto the LORD as long as I live: I will sing praise to my God while I have my being.

2.     You Are Delivered From Sin
Romans 8:1 - There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

We have an advocate
1John 2:1 - My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:

Don’t entertain SIN CONSCIOUSNESS.

3.     Circumstances Should Not Dictate When and Whether To Praise
Habakkuk 3:17 - 19
17 Although the fig tree shall not blossom, neither shall fruit be in the vines; the labour of the olive shall fail, and the fields shall yield no meat; the flock shall be cut off from the fold, and there shall be no herd in the stalls:
18 Yet I will rejoice in the LORD, I will joy in the God of my salvation.

4.      Praise Is A Sacrifice And The Fruit Of Our Lips
Hebrews 13:15 - By him therefore let us offer THE SACRIFICE OF PRAISE to God continually, that is, THE FRUIT OF OUR LIPS giving thanks to his name.



WEEK OF WAVES OF GLORY

No comments:

Post a Comment